• Prize-winner at the All-Russian Alexander Pirogov Competition (1st prize, Ryazan, 2006)
• Recipient of the Hope prize at the International Mikhail Glinka International Competition (Chelyabinsk, 2006)
• Recipient of the Best Debut prize at the International Elena Obraztsova Young Opera Singers’ Competition (St Petersburg, 2007)
• Prize-winner at the International Rimsky-Korsakov Opera Singers’ Competition (St Petersburg, 2009)
• Diploma-recipient at the Competizione dell’Opera International Opera Competition (Dresded, 2010)
Born in St Petersburg. Graduated from the vocals faculty of the St Petersburg State Rimsky-Korsakov Conservatoire (class of senior lecturer Grayr Khanedanian).
In 2008 she made her debut at the Novosibirsk State Academic Opera and Ballet Theatre in the title role of Georges Bizet’s opera Carmen. At the Novosibirsk Opera she has also performed the roles of Polina and Milovzor in Tchaikovsky’s The Queen of Spades.
At the Mariinsky Theatre she has performed in the series of concerts Eras and Styles.
Since 2010 she has been a soloist with the Mariinsky Academy of Young Singers.
Repertoire at the Mariinsky theatre:
Olga (Eugene Onegin)
Princess Clarice (The Love for Three Oranges)
Cherubino (Le nozze di Figaro)
Garcias (Don Quichotte)
the Composer (Ariadne auf Naxos).
Her repertoire also includes: Lyubasha (The Tsar’s Bride), Joan (The Maid of Orleans), Carmen (Carmen), Dido (Dido and Aeneas).
Has toured to South Korea and the USA. Frequently takes part in music festivals in Russia and abroad.